Services offered on board
- Restaurant—Hot menu and on-the-go menu (sandwich/breakfast wrap, soup, variety of sandwiches and salads, crab/lobster panini, poutine, spaghetti)
- Pub—Alcoholic beverages, non-alcoholic beverages and nachos
- Café CTMA—Specialty coffees, pastries and sandwich/breakfast wrap
A brand new lunch box concept! CTMA Ferry offers its customers a quick and simple solution, both to taste on board and to take away for the road: a complete lunch box including a sandwich, a salad, a cheese, raw vegetables and a beverage.
* Please note: All food sold on board is presented in individual packaging that is 100% compostable.
- Living room and observation mezzanine
- Rest and entertainment lounges
- Cabins ($)
- Terrace and outdoor decks
- Children's games
- Customer Service
- Video game room
- Store ($)
Health guidelines to be respected at all times
- Wear the face covering at all times inside the ship except for eating.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- In order to avoid contact, please keep the same seat for the duration of the crossing.
- On the outdoor decks, the face covering is not mandatory, but you must at all times respect the distancing from other passengers who are not part of your family bubble.
- If you have flu-like symptoms, you must immediately notify our on-board staff. Please see the COVID-19 section for full details.
* Please note that the services offered on board as well as these health guidelines may be adjusted at any time according to the evolution of the health situation and the government measures to be respected.