Marine service Cap-aux-Meules - Matane
In addition to its ferry service, CTMA serves as the official carrier for Îles de la Madeleine with a marine shipping service to the Quebec mainland. From February to June and October to December, CTMA Voyageur sails weekly between Cap-aux-Meules and Matane to carry freight.
CTMA Voyageur schedule – April 1st to June 9, 2018
|Departure of :||S||M||T||W||T||F||S|
|One way passage|
|Adult (13-59 years old)||$276,00|
|60+ years old||$266,00|
|Children (5-12 years old)||$118,00|
|Children (under 5 years old)||Free|
|Trailer, RV||$20,50/ foot|
- Crossing time is approximately 24 hours.
- Ship departure times are subject to change without notice, depending on waether conditions.
- All vehicles reservations must be made at least 24 hours prior to departure. To reserve passage, contact our customer service departement.
- For any other commercial transportation service, contact the CTMA Transport division.
- If the speed limit is in effect, the departure and arrival time may be modified without notice.