COVID-19: All persons including pedestrians and cyclist must make a reservation.
Travelling as a pedestrian
CTMA Ferry is committed to providing the best service possible for all its passengers, including those who travel as a pedestrian.
Following is some useful information for those travelling as a pedestrian:
- No reservation is necessary. Just proceed to the terminal at the boarding dock one hour before the ship’s departure.
- Your crossing fare must be paid when you board the ship. Please proceed to the ticket office.
- If you wish to park a vehicle near the boarding dock at Cap-aux-Meules, space is available.
- If you wish to park a vehicle near the boarding dock in Souris, you must proceed to the Bed & Breakfast for validation.
- At the Cap-aux-Meules terminal, shuttle service is available to take you from the terminal to the ship.
- If you have baggage, trailer service is available. Leave your baggage in the cart provided outside the terminal. It is important to drop off your baggage one hour before the scheduled departure time.
- The baggage trailer service is reserved strictly for pedestrians travelling on the CTMA Ferry.
- Baggage accepted in the cart must be of reasonable size. Any oversized baggage will not be accepted (e.g. bicycle, kayak, large boxes, etc.)
- CTMA Ferry is not responsible for lost or damaged baggage.